For info on contacting The Millions, please visit our About The Millions page.
- An Inoculation Against Mistrust: Eula Biss’s On Immunity October 1, 2014
- Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction? October 1, 2014
- A Writer Walks Into a Bar. And Stays. September 30, 2014
- It’s 2014, Do You Know Where You Are? Bright Lights, Big City at 30 September 30, 2014
- God and Gab: The Second Sex by Michael Robbins September 29, 2014
- The Art of “The Novel” September 29, 2014
- A Thousand Words and Then Some: On Literary Portraiture and Alessandro Baricco’s Mr. Gwyn September 26, 2014
- Kim Philby, Jack Reacher, and Spy-Novel Nationalism September 26, 2014
- My Disease Feels Beautiful to Me: On the Work of Raúl Zurita September 25, 2014
- A Comic Feast: Michael Winterbottom’s The Trip to Italy September 25, 2014
- View All
- Kathy says "Excellent piece! Thanks for bringing attention to all of the wonderful works of nonfiction written by women this year. It is a shame that more..."Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction?
- Josef Zeko says "Well, the study linked to calls for a quota system."Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction?
- Janelle says "The fact that woman dominate in memories but men write about economics and war reminds me of when men were bankers and women worked as..."Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction?
- Anne Boyd Rioux says "I agree that we need to get at the root of the problem, although we still very much need to document it as well. The more we call..."Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction?
- Ed Bast says "Is it possible that the judges selected the best books, in their opinion, without giving credence to gender? I get that equality is an..."Is There No Gender Equity in Nonfiction?