Who knew? Here’s a handy infographic from Electric Literature that highlights seventeen films you probably didn’t know were based off of books.
Brian Etling is an intern for The Millions. He reads and resides in North Carolina. Brian can be found on Twitter @jbetling, and in the real world behind the counter of Scuppernong Books in Greensboro, NC.
More From Curiosities
- Our New Mantra September 30, 2016
- Face Off: Kardashian/Kahlo September 30, 2016
- Everything Is Interesting September 30, 2016
- Get Off Get Paid September 29, 2016
- Fancy Yourself a Bowdlerizer September 29, 2016
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- A Danger to Others: On Teddy Wayne’s ‘Loner’ September 29, 2016
- Edward Albee Was My Mailman September 29, 2016
- Renegade Political Fiction: ‘The Revolutionaries Try Again’ September 28, 2016
- A Fourth Time, I Ask: Are Picture Books Leading Our Children Astray? September 28, 2016
- A Decade in the Literary Wilderness: A Conversation September 27, 2016
- View All
- steven augustine says "@Heather Someone actually gave a (German) copy of “Shock-headed Peter” to our daughter for..."A Fourth Time, I Ask: Are Picture Books Leading Our Children Astray?
- steven augustine says "@Heather, Priskill, Moe and, erm, Mark! ’70s style Group-Hug with incense!"An Essential Human Respect: Reading Walt Whitman During Troubled Times
- Justin says "For me, the problem with not using quotation marks is it sometimes makes the dialogue look lifeless and flat. But maybe that’s..."Unquote: The Benefits of Excising Quotation Marks
- GraniteSentry says "Easy target."The Art of Compassion: On Donald Trump’s Hats
- Heather Curran says "@steven Hugs!!"An Essential Human Respect: Reading Walt Whitman During Troubled Times