After roughly three years and an astounding 2,373 posts, Nick Moran is handing off his duties on the Curiosities blog. When we re-launched the site in 2009, we had the idea that a faster-paced mini-blog would add a lot to The Millions, giving readers fresh material to check out and give us a more “newsy” feel, but we weren’t able to really fully execute on that idea until Nick came along and took it over. First as an intern, and then later as our Social Media Editor, he created the Curiosities blog’s voice and hammered out a process that subsequent contributors have followed. He has brought a lot of readers to The Millions this way. Nick will, thankfully, be sticking around to continue to oversee our social media efforts, intern program and help with various projects and posts, including our Top Ten lists.
C. Max Magee created and edits The Millions. He is co-editor of the collection of essays The Late American Novel: Writers on the Future of Books, called "funny, poignant, relentlessly thought-provoking" by The Atlantic. He and his family live in New Jersey. If you'd like to correspond, please don't hesitate to email.
More From Curiosities
- Step Aside Shakes October 24, 2016
- Five Rows of Startlingly Empty Chairs October 24, 2016
- A Screwball Tragedy October 23, 2016
- Let’s Have a Panel About It October 22, 2016
- Highly Recommended October 20, 2016
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- What Is It About Baseball? W.P. Kinsella, José Fernández, and the Dust of the 2016 Season October 24, 2016
- Running in the Wake October 24, 2016
- Hollywood English Class: On Margaret Atwood’s ‘Hag-Seed’ October 21, 2016
- Henry James for Every Day of the Year October 21, 2016
- How I Got It: Snoop Doggy Dogg’s ‘Doggystyle’ October 20, 2016
- View All
- Elizabeth Fisher says "So sad of a commentary- You should see high school Libraries. Mine is meeting the needs of our students and I work hard to..."The Library Is Dead. Long Live the Library!
- Moe Murph says "@MarkHG Point well made, MarkHG."A Very Special Millions Correction
- priskill says "This almost makes me want to both Run and Read FW — 2 things I have never done — lovely and inspiring piece."Running in the Wake
- Will says "In my late 50’s now, having read Ulysses for the first time a couple years ago, having listened to my first audio books in the last year, and being a..."Running in the Wake
- Mrs. Millions says "This is beautiful, Derek :)."Running in the Wake