Whether they’re “coordinat[ing] kamikaze attacks on the power grid,” “damaging [a nuclear missile] base’s physical infrastructure,” or even just water-skiing, I feel that it must be said unequivocally: I for one welcome our new squirrel overlords.
Nick Moran is the social media editor for The Millions. Before leaving the publishing industry, he worked for Norton, John Wiley & Sons, and Oxford University Press. Currently he lives in Baltimore, where he works for the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. His interests can be followed on his Tumblr, Nick Recommends and Twitter, @nemoran3.
More From Curiosities
- Hints of Granite September 2, 2014
- Color Lines September 2, 2014
- Growing Up September 2, 2014
- Perfectly Inexplicable September 2, 2014
- Tuesday New Release Day: French; Lerner; Finnegan; Iyer; Antrim; Mitchell September 2, 2014
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- Women in Clothes: A Collaborative Endeavor September 2, 2014
- In the Edges of the Maps: David Mitchell’s The Bone Clocks September 2, 2014
- Last Words: On Michael Hastings’s The Last Magazine: A Novel August 29, 2014
- On the Nightstand: On Deciding What to Read Next August 28, 2014
- Three Books to Get Over an Affair August 27, 2014
- View All
- Ed Bast says "Moe Personally I gravitate toward fiction that takes some risks, fiction with ambition, fiction that stylistically could..."Practical Art: On Teaching the Business of Creative Writing
- longchamp sale outlet says "The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember."Oh, Mr. Rochester!
- discounted ray bans says "Though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly."Oh, Mr. Rochester!
- Michael Kors Outlet Online says "To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up."Oh, Mr. Rochester!
- Drew North says "Happy for the Lerner. It should also be mentioned, in neon lights 10 feet tall, that Elena..."Tuesday New Release Day: French; Lerner; Finnegan; Iyer; Antrim; Mitchell