Baz Luhrmann’s much-delayed Great Gatsby film adaptation may justify its long post-production schedule after all. In an announcement this past week, it was made clear that Jay-Z is “composing the upcoming film’s original score.” The film’s latest trailer can be found here.
Nick Moran is the social media editor for The Millions. Before leaving the publishing industry, he worked for Norton, John Wiley & Sons, and Oxford University Press. Currently he lives in Baltimore, where he works for the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. His interests can be followed on his Tumblr, Nick Recommends and Twitter, @nemoran3.
More From Curiosities
- Draw a Novel April 18, 2015
- “The Sam Weller Bump” April 18, 2015
- Shakespeare’s NYC April 17, 2015
- Young Eliot April 17, 2015
- Nowhere, Indiana April 17, 2015
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- The Book Report: Episode 17: ‘Get In Trouble’ and ‘On the Abolition of All Political Parties’ April 17, 2015
- Like Father, Like Son: Literary Parentage in Reif Larsen’s ‘I Am Radar’ April 17, 2015
- How Will I Live? Fame, Money, Day Jobs, and Fiction Writing. April 16, 2015
- The 2015 IMPAC Shortlist Delivers 10 Eclectic Titles April 15, 2015
- Reign of Terror: Mohamedou Ould Slahi’s ‘Guantanámo Diary’ April 15, 2015
- View All
- David Thielen says "Another author who deserves kudos for predicting some major items across his work is Arthur C..."The Weird 1969 New Wave Sci-Fi Novel that Correctly Predicted the Current Day
- tg says "This was my first and last reading if this is representative of her novels. For me it was a long haul..."Murder Goes to Prep School: A Conversation About Tana French’s The Secret Place
- toad says "“I read Defoe and Asturias and Sterne and Stendhal and Verga and Carducci and Blasco Ibáñez and..."Like Father, Like Son: Literary Parentage in Reif Larsen’s ‘I Am Radar’
- Gina says "Love all these comments! Thank you all for reading. Nice to know I am not alone in my love of the 18th century. And that..."How Will I Live? Fame, Money, Day Jobs, and Fiction Writing.
- Claire Bloom says "As an audiobook director, I recently had the privilege of directing “Evelina.” My narrator and I..."How Will I Live? Fame, Money, Day Jobs, and Fiction Writing.