The descendants of Ernest Hemingway’s famous cats have now become the attempted subject of federal regulation.
Rhian Sasseen is an intern for The Millions. She is a writer and recent graduate of Smith College living in Cambridge, MA. She blogs at rhiansasseen.com.
More From Curiosities
- Tabloid Fodder July 28, 2014
- Bookshelves Ten Feet High July 28, 2014
- The Son July 28, 2014
- Thanks, Nick July 27, 2014
- “There’s potential on Twitter for wild formal invention.” July 27, 2014
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- The Book That Wasn’t: 5 Fiction Writers Talk About their Novels in Drawers July 28, 2014
- How to be James Joyce, or the Habits of Great Writers July 25, 2014
- Italo Calvino’s Science Fiction Masterpiece July 25, 2014
- Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa’s Burst of Sicilian Sun July 24, 2014
- New Edition, Old Problems: On Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises July 24, 2014
- View All
- Stephan J Harper says "“Though I haven’t ever been on the screen I was brought up in pictures. Rudolph Valentino came to my fifth birthday party –..."The Art of the Opening Sentence
- allah_speaking says "Has anyone tried this with an Obama speech or SOTU address?"For Sale: Hemingway App, Doesn’t Work.
- Nick Moran says "Good morning to you, too, Pete."Wells Tower on Your TV Screen
- Pete says "No, that’s really not burying the lede. Almost everyone has heard of Alec Baldwin, but hardly anyone outside of the small world of literary fiction..."Wells Tower on Your TV Screen
- The Untranslated says "I totally wish The Wake to win. Definitely the most original novel on the list."Here Come the Americans: The 2014 Booker Prize Longlist