The much discussed Fifty Shades of Grey arrives as a paperback today, though one wonders if readers will be as willing to read it if they must shed the privacy of the e-reader. Also out is the gorgeous retrospective, The Art of Daniel Clowes. The Forgotten Waltz by Anne Enright and MAN Asian Literary Prize winner Please Look After Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin are new in paperback. Bonus Links: You can now subscribe to listings of literary new releases in your feed reader with this RSS feed. Plus, check out more new release RSS feeds here.
C. Max Magee created and edits The Millions. He is co-editor of the collection of essays The Late American Novel: Writers on the Future of Books, called "funny, poignant, relentlessly thought-provoking" by The Atlantic. He has appeared on NPR’s “Weekend Edition”, Minnesota Public Radio’s “Midmorning”, and ABC Radio National's "The Book Show" and has written for a number of publications. He and his family live in New Jersey. If you'd like to correspond, please don't hesitate to email.
More From Curiosities
- Area Woman Makes the Best of It April 15, 2014
- “Overrun by the Kafkaesque” April 15, 2014
- A Few Chapters Short of a Novel April 15, 2014
- More on Rizzoli’s April 15, 2014
- It’s a Mystery April 15, 2014
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- A History of Love (of Bookstores) April 16, 2014
- A Story is Worth a Thousand Data Points: Michael Lewis’s Flash Boys April 15, 2014
- Crimean Rites April 15, 2014
- The 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction Goes to Donna Tartt’s Goldfinch April 14, 2014
- Literature on the Installment Plan: A Review Of Best European Fiction 2014 April 14, 2014
- View All
- JOHN T SHEA says "Somewhat harsh all right. My target was self-flagellation and the Culture of Cringe, as somebody once called it...."Hug Your Darlings, Give the Moon the Finger: Writers On Delight
- P Stout says "Haha, that’s harsh John. But I agree he notion of praising some of your own paragraphs in public would be..."Hug Your Darlings, Give the Moon the Finger: Writers On Delight
- Christopher says "Boris is obvious: Anton Yelchin!"We Cast The Goldfinch Movie so Hollywood Doesn’t Have To
- Sonya says "Thanks, Bob — I needed this."Are We Entering a Golden Age of the Second Novel?
- sobha review graveyard traveller says "I have read this book number of times and I love it…The Graveyard"The Graveyard Movie