Portland-based Publication Studio is hosting a whirlwind series of events in New York next week. They kick off the weekend with an evening mixer at the Museum of Modern Art on Thursday, April 19; continue with a conversation between landscape architect Diana Balmori and PS co-founder Matthew Stadler at Printed Matter, on Friday, April 20th; and end with a lavish sit-down dinner, cooked by Ben Walmer of the Highlands Dinner Club in the Harlem speakeasy where HDC got its start, on Saturday, April 21.
Anne K. Yoder is a staff writer for The Millions. Her fiction, essays, and criticism have appeared in Fence, Bomb, and Tin House, among other publications. She currently lives in Chicago, where she's at work on a novel. Read more of her work here: http://annekyoder.tumblr.com.
More From Curiosities
- Highly Recommended October 20, 2016
- Terrific Ham October 20, 2016
- Well That Took Long Enough October 20, 2016
- I Want to Go to There October 20, 2016
- The Great Silence October 19, 2016
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- How I Got It: Snoop Doggy Dogg’s ‘Doggystyle’ October 20, 2016
- What the Deuce: The Curse Words of Charles Dickens October 20, 2016
- The Library Is Dead. Long Live the Library! October 19, 2016
- The Legacy of Margaret Sanger: On Sabrina Jones’s ‘Our Lady of Birth Control’ October 19, 2016
- A Place to Find Shelter: Donald Quist’s ‘Harbors’ October 18, 2016
- View All
- il'ja says "Not quite sure how I missed this, but thanks for the engaging synopsis of your ordeal. The problem I’ve always had with..."A Reader’s Diary: On Alan Moore’s ‘Jerusalem’
- J G Broadfield says "Sadly, when those who would look for efficiency, as Worstall in 2014, without looking at the full scope, bad decisions are made...."The Library Is Dead. Long Live the Library!
- OhNo! says "Public service has suffered wicked blows at the hands of the zealots of entitlement. They have been hacking away at public libraries since..."The Library Is Dead. Long Live the Library!
- steven augustine says "Excellent ! (fossicks around looking for solar-powered mobile miniature cheesecorn maker in steamer trunk under bed)"Dylan and Defiance
- Rose says "Hi everyone, especially Anon and Heather Curran, I’m an up-and-coming writer and I stumbled upon this article..."Look at Your Game, Girl: On Emma Cline’s ‘The Girls’