Amazon is continuing the Kindle price cut action, introducing a new, enhanced version of the larger Kindle DX (this is the one that’s optimized for things like reading newspapers) and dropping the price by over $100.
C. Max Magee created and edits The Millions. He is co-editor of the collection of essays The Late American Novel: Writers on the Future of Books, called "funny, poignant, relentlessly thought-provoking" by The Atlantic. He and his family live in New Jersey. If you'd like to correspond, please don't hesitate to email.
More From Curiosities
- Our New Mantra September 30, 2016
- Face Off: Kardashian/Kahlo September 30, 2016
- Everything Is Interesting September 30, 2016
- Get Off Get Paid September 29, 2016
- Fancy Yourself a Bowdlerizer September 29, 2016
- View All
Other Recent Articles
- Fates and Furies on Twitter September 30, 2016
- Black and Proud: James McBride on James Brown September 30, 2016
- A Danger to Others: On Teddy Wayne’s ‘Loner’ September 29, 2016
- Edward Albee Was My Mailman September 29, 2016
- Renegade Political Fiction: ‘The Revolutionaries Try Again’ September 28, 2016
- View All
- Emily Dietrich says "It’s heartening to hear of Albee’s maintaining his core being within and during his high-profile literary life. I too look forward to..."Edward Albee Was My Mailman
- Heather Curran says "Crazy eh Steven, that someone would give that to your daughter is just craxy, mad offensive."A Fourth Time, I Ask: Are Picture Books Leading Our Children Astray?
- I. says "That’s not exactly a staggering number, toad."The Author Wore Prada
- steven augustine says "Great (and pleasurable) piece. Albee’s work terrified me when I first came across it in my early teens… I understood that the bits..."Edward Albee Was My Mailman
- toad says "“when did the Millions comment section become so sour” whenever the Millions became a website that publishes 2 articles about fiction fashion in 6 weeks?"The Author Wore Prada