- Try out our new “Random Post” button below the search boxes on the sidebar.
- CJR unveils new software in the quest to stamp out “gotcha journalism.”
* Charlie Gibson, September 11, 2008:
Question: “Have you ever met a foreign head of state?”
Gotcha Quotient: 95
Reason: First of all, foreign policy-related questions are incredibly unfair…
- Tennis reprints David Foster Wallace’s feature essay from its September 1996 issue.
- Perhaps not the most useful link in these tight times: “The Most Expensive Things I could Find On Amazon.com” (Note: several of these are out of stock. Coincidence?)
- None of you saw this coming: Rapper Coolio to release his own cookbook.
- Cindy Sherman’s famous librarian “Untitled Film Still” fetched $900k at a recent auction.
Comments with unrelated links will be deleted. If you'd like to reach our readers, consider buying an advertisement instead.
Anonymous and pseudonymous comments that do not add to the conversation will be deleted at our discretion.